YOU’RE LOOKING AT
Citizenship is at the heart of what we do
Who we help and how.
Skills Society supports people with disabilities, their families and their communities.
We do this by first focusing on the universal themes that connect us all:
- Safeguarding emotional and physical well-being
- Enhancing opportunities to contribute and belong
- Growing material well-being through employment
- Supporting continuous growth and learning
At Skills we respect the right of every individual and their family to direct and control the services they receive in order to live purposeful lives and experience meaningful relationships.
We provide support that is:
- Flexible, recognizing that people and their circumstances can and do change
- Customized to fit each individual
- Designed to create meaningful and purposeful daily lives
- Built around continuous learning — meeting an individual’s needs, and innovating as those needs change and evolve