We need your help to make our online Annual General Meeting extra special this year
We are looking for the people we support, family members, and staff to send in pictures around the theme of gratitude. All the pictures we get will be put together to make a slideshow. We will show the slideshow at the Annual General Meeting taking place online on June 22, 2020 at 6pm.
Instructions – How to participate
- Think of a message of gratitude you want to share with the Skills community. What is one thing you have been grateful for during these challenging times?
- Write and/or draw your message on a piece of paper. You might also decorate your message so it is a beautiful piece of art! Feel free to get creative in this step!
- Take a picture of yourself holding the message of gratitude. Or take a picture of just the message (if you don’t want to be in the photo).
- If you are someone we support – check in with your staff to make sure you have a signed photo consent form. If you don’t, work with your support to complete the photo consent form (can be found on the Skills Employee section of the website).
- Send the picture to email@example.com by June 10th, 2020 and let her know that you completed the photo consent form.
- Tune into the AGM on June 22, 2020 at 6pm to see your picture as part of the slideshow!
A couple things to keep in mind
- These pictures will be shared at the Skills Society Annual General Meeting. This means lots of people will see them. Make sure you are comfortable sharing what you put in the picture.
- Make sure you write your message big enough that people can see it. You might choose to use poster paper or tape multiple pieces of paper together to make it bigger. You might also use paint or thick markers to write your message.
- You can decide if you want to be in the picture or not. If you don’t want to be in the picture just take a picture of your message!
Some examples of what your picture could look like
Feel free to be in touch with Paige Reeves, Senior Leader of Research and Social Innovation at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
We look forward to seeing your pictures!